Monday, January 6, 2014

Studio City Thrift Haul!

As an early celebration, my aunt, mom, & I went to explore some of Studio City - mostly thrift shops! I did so great that I wanted to show you guys what I got & the deals I scored! :) 
Afterwards, we went back to my uncle & aunts home for a meal & a hangout. Always one of my favorite days of the year <3


 Small cross body bag (no brand) - $3.95
 Travel size camera bag - $3.95

 New York & Company - $15.00 from Crossroads Trading Co.

 American Apparel high waisted jeans - $22.50 from Crossroads Trading Co.

Burgundy hat - $3.95 
 Black floppy hat - $0.98
 Black hat - $12.50 from Crossroads Trading Co.


 Tommy Hilfiger oxford shoes - $20.00

 Foreign Exchange burgundy dress - $4.98 

 Acid wash tank - $3.95

 Ecote Urban Outfitters dress - $5.25 from Crossroads Trading Co.
 Trouve under the sea top - $12.50

 Super cool drappy black and gold cardigan - $15.00
 American Apparel heather gray hoodie - $15.00 

Oversized white top - $4.95

 Red London Fog rain jacket - $5.95 
Pearl Necklace - $9.95
Gold Landscape Necklace - $14.95


Hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment