Saturday, March 29, 2014

Last Day in New York - Solo!

So for my final day, I had to do it solo! It was Saint Patrick's day and so I was able to see everyone with their Irish pride and what not. Since I lost my wallet the day before (and luckily got it back!) I lost a day so Monday was definitely a jam packed day! I took the subway all around the city and saw Ground Zero, Museum of Modern Art which was easily my favorite part of the entire trip, Williamsburg, Mood Designer fabrics (and met their dog Swatch! :D) and the Statue of Liberty - which I wish I would have taken the ferry to see but my time was so limited that I couldn't, next time though! 
The next day was very rough, I missed my flight and was told they could no longer check my bags onto the plane so I have to pay to switch my route - all very hard to deal with at 7 AM for this night owl. However, it was surprisingly nice to have a 6 hour layover in Utah and was very excited to come home to my family! Overall it was a great trip & I'm glad I saw the city! It was definitely a growing experience was good for my soul <3 
Here's the rest of my New York pictures, day five :) 


   



No comments:

Post a Comment